From: Paul Mead <paul.d.mead@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Bug: org-reset-checkbox-state-subtree doesn't update checkbox cookies [7.5 (release_7.5.280.ga6e9)]
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:25:01 +0100	[thread overview]

Nicolas Goaziou <n.goaziou@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Paul Mead <paul.d.mead@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> If I run the above command, the state of all the checkboxes is updated
>> correctly, but the cookies do not update, instead they retain the
>> previous state.
>
> I cannot reproduce the problem. Could you try upgrading to git head,
> and, if the bug persists, post a sample file to reproduce the problem ?
>
> Regards,

Right, just updated, so my org version is reported as Org-mode version
7.5 (release_7.5.419.g9a527)

The problem persists with the following subtree:

* The Weekly Review
:PROPERTIES:
:VISIBILITY: children
:END:
*** Loose Papers [6/6]
- Gather all scraps of paper, business cards, receipts, and
  miscellaneous paper. Put into your in-basket to process.
- [ ] Empty out backpack. Put relevant items into intray.
- [ ] Remove loose stuff from desk
- [ ] Empty wallet and moleskine pocket of receipts and paper
- [ ] Empty inbox folder
- [ ] Process everything in inbox
- [ ] Empty email inbox creating NAs as required
*** Process Your Notes [3/3]
- Review any journal/notes types of entries, meeting notes, and
  miscellaneous notes scribbled on notebook paper. Decide and enter
  action items, projects, waiting-fors, etc., as appropriate.
- [ ] Review moleskine notes
- [ ] Review A4 pad
- [ ] Review service review minutes
*** Empty Your Head [1/1]
- Put in writing (in appropriate categories) any new projects, action
  items, waiting-fors, someday/maybes, etc., not yet captured.
- [ ] Empty your head
*** Review Action Lists [1/1]
- [ ] Mark off completed actions.
- Review for reminders of further action
  steps to record.
*** Review Waiting-For List [1/1]
- Record appropriate actions for any needed follow-up. Check off
  received ones.
- [ ] Review TODO items in Waiting State  C-c a w

*** Review Project (and Larger Outcome) Lists [3/3]
- Evaluate status of projects, goals and outcomes, one by one,
  ensuring at least one current action item on each. Browse through
  work-in-progress support material to trigger new actions,
  completions, waiting-fors, etc.
- [ ] Check stuck projects (C-c a #)
- [ ] Review Project List  (C-c a p)
- [ ] Review contents of capture.org file   (C-c i)

*** Review Previous Calendar Data [1/1]
- [ ] Review past calendar in detail for remaining action items, reference
  data, etc., and transfer into the active system.

*** Review Upcoming Calendar [1/1]
- [ ] Review upcoming calendar events-long and short term. Capture actions
  triggered.

*** Review Any Relevant Checklists [1/1]
- Use as a trigger for any new actions.
- Review Someday/Maybe List
- Review for any projects that may now have become active, and
  transfer to projects list. Delete items no longer of interest.
- [ ] Review my [[file:~/Dropbox/gtd/someday.org][Someday/Maybe]] list
*** Be Creative and Courageous [1/1]
- Any new, wonderful, harebrained, creative, thought-provoking,
  risk-taking ideas to add into your system???
- [ ] Capture Todo items (C-c r t) or Someday (C-c r s)

Regards
Paul