* agenda view: showing rows of a table with dates
@ 2011-09-12 23:05 Ramon Diaz-Uriarte
From: Ramon Diaz-Uriarte @ 2011-09-12 23:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear All,

Suppose I have an entry with a table for a class schedule such as

*** BM-1 2011-2012 schedule

| Class               | Group | Date                         |
|---------------------+-------+------------------------------|
| Presentation        | All   | <2011-09-26 Mon 09:30-11:00> |
| Presentation Moodle | All   | <2011-09-26 Mon 11:00-12:30> |
| BLAST               | A     | <2011-09-28 Wed 11:00-12:30> |
|---------------------+-------+------------------------------|

Now, when I go to the agenda, what I see displayed is the "BM-1 2011-2012
schedule". But I'd like to see the corresponding row in the table (so I
know what I'm supposed to be talking about ;-).

I think I recall reading something about this sometime in the past, but I
do not seem to be able to find it in tutorials, the manual, or the mailing
list.

I guess an immediate "solution" is not to use a table to begin with. But I
like the table because it lets me organize material nicely (group,
lecturer, etc) and it is soooo easy to export and hand it to students.

Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,

R.

--
Ramon Diaz-Uriarte
Department of Biochemistry

http://ligarto.org/rdiaz

Temporarily at:
Structural Biology and Biocomputing Programme
Spanish National Cancer Centre (CNIO)

Phone: +34-91-732-8000 ext. 3019
Fax: +-34-91-224-6972

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-09-12 23:05 UTC | newest]