Hi Ulrich, Moritz Ulrich writes: > I recently started using org-mode in combination with MobileOrg rather > excessively. Everything works pretty good, with one exception: > `org-mobile-push' adds a strange #+TODO: line to index.org: > > #+TODO: | DONE See this section in the manual: 5.2.5 Setting up keywords for individual files in > This confuses my MobileOrg application (Android, MobileOrg-NG, a fork) > and I couldn't find the source of the problem: > > - grepped my org-agenda files for 'DONE', '|' or 'TODO' (no abnormalities) > - Checked `org-todo-keywords', `org-todo-keywords-for-agenda' and > `org-todo-keyword-alist-for-agenda'. Again, nothing strange. > > The only file with this abnormality is index.org after > org-mobile-push. Killing the line fixes it, but the next push will add > it again. Can you check if this patch against master fixes the problem for you?