* Possible bug org-refile on make install
@ 2012-09-26 11:59 Charles
From: Charles @ 2012-09-26 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode Mode

Windows 7 HP 64
Emacs 24.2.1 i686-pc.cygwin, GTK+ Version 2.24.11 of 2012-08-27 on fiona
Org - release 7.9.1 - 364 -g8365b7

I recently installed cygwin 1.7.16  and pulled recent org mode changes
from git.

Towards the end of compiling there was the following message

     In org-copy org.el:10923:15 Warning: org-refile called with 4
arguments but only accepts 0 - 3.

First I started emacs and org mode and apparently no problem. I logged
out of cygwin, restarted rxvt-native, cd'ed to ~/elisp/org-mode, pulled
again just to be sure nothing was missed (everything up to date), reran
make install and no message this time.

Charlie Millar