From: Sebastian Hofer <sebhofer@gmail.com>
To: Nicolas Goaziou <n.goaziou@gmail.com>
Cc: Sebastian Hofer <sebhofer@gmail.com>, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: org-e-latex: ignoreheading is not working any more.
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 20:18:40 +0100	[thread overview]

At Wed, 09 Jan 2013 16:17:06 +0100,
Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sebastian Hofer <sebhofer@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Using said code-snippet I get following error:
> >
> > funcall: Wrong number of arguments: (lambda (headline contents info)
> > (if (member "ignoreheading" (org-element-property :tags headline))
> > contents (org-e-latex-headline headline contents info))), 2
>
> Would you mind pasting again the code you're using? I have lost the
> track of the thread.

Sorry, it was stupid not to do it in the first place (I posted from
gmane.com and it complained about too much quoted text). Anyway, here
is the code I was talking about (from
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/55972):

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(defun my-e-latex-headline (headline contents info)
  (if (member "ignoreheading" (org-element-property :tags headline)) contents
    (org-e-latex-headline headline contents info)))
#+END_SRC

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(org-export-define-derived-backend dissertation e-latex
  :translate-alist ((template . my-e-latex-headline)))

(defun org-dissertation-export-to-pdf
  (&optional subtreep visible-only body-only ext-plist pub-dir)
  (interactive)
  (org-e-latex-compile
   (let ((outfile (org-export-output-file-name ".tex" subtreep pub-dir)))
     (org-export-to-file
      'dissertation outfile subtreep visible-only body-only ext-plist))))
#+END_SRC

> > Does this have to do with this next comment, or is this unrelated?
> >
> >> Also, the hook will now be called with an argument: the back-end used as
> >> a symbol.
> >>
> >> Otherwise, the thread is still valid.
> >
> > If yes I couldn't figure out which hook you were talking about. Could
> > you give a few more details please?
>
> I was talking about `org-export-before-processing-hook' or
> `org-export-before-parsing-hook', but it should be unrelated to the
> problem at hand.

Thanks for your help!
Sebastian