Hi Ivan, Ivan Kanis writes: > It seemed to be a boundary error. (point) was at the end of the > timestamp which doesn't hold the org-appt-warntime property. It does not hold the text property until this property has been set. E.g., `org-agenda-prepare-buffers' sets this property. So I'm still curious: under which circumstances do you expect APPT_WARNTIME to have an effect while it does not? `org-agenda-to-appt' do refresh the 'org-appt-warntime property, so it will not appear here. > foo.org illustrate what I have seen. Evaling the get-property sexp > returns nil. Yep, as expected. > The patch adds a function that goes at the beginning of the header to > get the property. As a bonus it turns the string into a number. > > Please let me know if the patch is accepted or needs improvement. Can you try the attached patch instead?