From: Rasmus <rasmus@gmx.us>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: another example
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 13:44:15 +0200	[thread overview]

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> Look the following examples
>
>> \begin{displaymath}
>> Xs,δ:=Hs,δ× Hs,δ+1× Hs,δ+1×
>> Hs+1,δ+2
>> \end{displaymath}
> org-preview-latex-fragment does not work, change displaymath for
> equation, again org-preview-latex-fragment does not work, but
> \[ \]
> does work, this is odd

1. The example you posted contains utf8 symbols and you'd likely need
   unicodemath (the package) to display it.  For this you'd need
   xelatex or lualatex.  But probably you wrote it as plain LaTeX code
   in your document.

2. displaymath is from amsmath.  This works on my system:
   #+BEGIN_SRC org
   #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{amsmath}
   \begin{displaymath}
   x=1
   \end{displaymath}
   #+END_SRC

-Rasmus

--
Got mashed potatoes. Ain't got no T-Bone. No T-Bone