Karl Voit writes: > Hi! > > I just came across TreeSheets[1] which looks like a easy-to-use > alternative to Org-mode. It went Open Source, by the way.[2] Well - this calls for an new exporter for org. TreeSheets looks definitely nice. Cheers, Rainer > > A couple of months ago, I found WorkFlowy[3] which is an online > service that offers some features of Org-mode as well. > > For all those people, which are not able to learn Emacs/Org-mode for > whatever reason, we should probably collect such alternatives on a > Worg page. > > Is there already a collection I just could not find yet? > > Did you find some similar software or services as well? > > > 1. http://treesheets.com/ > 2. Wouldn't it be nice if TreeSheets could be used to parse and > visualize org-files as well? :-) > 3. https://workflowy.com/ -- Rainer M. Krug email: RMKruggmailcom