From: Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk>
To: ishi soichi <soichi777@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: ditaa source gets disappeared by exporting html
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 09:40:41 +0100	[thread overview]

On Saturday, 11 Oct 2014 at 12:13, ishi soichi wrote:
> emacs 24.3
> org-mode 8.2.6
>
> When I run org-html-export-to-html the following code,
>

> #+begin_src ditaa :file ditaa-seqboxes.png
> +------+   +-----+   +-----+   +-----+
> |{io}  |   |{d}  |   |{s}  |   |cBLU |
> | Foo  +---+ Bar +---+ Baz +---+ Moo |
> |      |   |     |   |     |   |     |
> +------+   +-----+   +--+--+   +-----+
>            /-----\      |      +------+
>            |     |      |      | c1AB |
>            | Goo +------+---=--+ Shoo |
>            \-----/             |      |
>                                +------+
> #+end_src
>

> it successfully produces an image, which is visible in the exported
> html.
> But the original source of the org file becomes,
>
> #+RESULTS:
> [[file:ditaa-seqboxes.png]]
>
> In other words, the source is gone(?).

Very strange.  I have never heard of this happening to anybody with any
version of org!

In any case, your example works just fine when I export to HTML.  In
fact, the export commands should not change the original org file at
all.  The RESULTS line should only appear if you actually execute babel
on the src block.  You must be doing something more than what you are
indicating in your email.
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org release_8.3beta-431-g8e1359