I've recently started clocking the work that I'm doing, and am now considering a month-end report. Is it possible to have one table per project with each line being that days total time entries? I've seen how to get it showing each days entries but not in separate lines within the table. The method described online splits each days entries into separate split tables. But I'm looking for one table with a maximum of 31 lines which correspond to each days entries. Is it possible please? Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian 8.0, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 24.5.50.1