Nick Dokos writes: > Sharon Kimble writes: > >> How can I have a task start when a primary task ends. I mean like this - >> >> * TODO task a - fill the rubbish bag >> * TODO task b - put rubbish bag into the bin outside. >> >> So in this case "task b" starts when "task a" is marked as DONE. >> >> Is it possible for this to occur please? >> > > what do you mean by "start"? Are you talking about clocking, > about TODO states, about something else? When the TODO status changes to DONE, clocking can then autostart on task b. Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian 8.0, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 24.5.50.2