> I mean that the HTML back-end adds data that may not be useful for the > RSS back-end. Yes, things like the
tags are not useful. But, technically, they aren't wrong either. And, the alternative is to modify ox-rss so it depends less on ox-html. That is a bigger modification, not within the scope of this patch, I think. > My remark about `org-export-data-with-backend' is orthogonal to the > output of the function. It is usually better because it doesn't depend > on the name of the translators in HTML back-end. I have made this modification. > Could you send an updated patch? Thank you. Please find attached an updated patch. Thank you.