On Thursday, 19 Jan 2017 at 21:15, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Eric S Fraga writes: > >> Would it be possible to extend the table-cell element in the parser to >> add :row and :column attributes that have the internal org values, as >> used by the formulae? > > I don' think this is needed since this information is readily available > during the export process. For example Ah, okay. Sounds good. Counting each time seems inefficient at first glance but I guess it's not a real issue, especially in my case where the tables are all quite small. I'll give this a try tomorrow. Thanks, eric -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50.1, Org release_9.0.3-241-gc3d67b