On Friday, 30 Jun 2017 at 15:07, Gour wrote: > Mostly/only tasks (TODO/NEXT items) appearing in my Agenda view…I’ll try > to make org-caldav working for calendar entries… Do you need full 2-way synchronisation or would you want more one way versus the other? I ask because I am more concerned about retrieving items from other places to put in my org files as I live in emacs most of the time. For that use case, I use an awk script to convert ICS format files to org. I can send you that if you wish. Org will also export to ICS but I am not sure how it handles TODO items. It works fine for scheduled items, however. -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.9-551-g92e8c8