On Tuesday, 20 Mar 2018 at 15:43, Peter Mukhachev wrote: > (org-table-export) can probably do the thing I want. However, > dispatching it with latex backend ends up with #+ATTR_LATEX: line > ignored and exports bare table only in its tabular environment. > However, I would like to be able to control the alignment either at my > .org file with #+ATTR_LATEX (preferred) or at my top-level .tex file > using tabular environment. Maybe show us a minimal example that does not work? Ideally, you should have something along the lines of #+attr_latex: ... | a | table | -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-347-gd73a5e