On Monday, 23 Apr 2018 at 23:26, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Eric S Fraga writes: > >> I've gone through the code but cannot determine where this is done and >> why the ODT export target is treated differently to the LaTeX one. > > Both are treated similarly, really. The difference comes from the fact > that LaTeX has no markup for paragraph. Therefore, Hi Nicolas, this is not quite true; in LaTeX, a blank line (\n\n) indicates a paragraph but org does not treat a drawer as starting a paragraph. E.g. #+begin_src org ,#+options: d:test ,* testing This is the first paragraph. :test: This is a test. :END: #+end_src generates \section{testing} \label{sec:org499dcbc} This is the first paragraph. This is a test. \end{document} and this is what I want as I can put a blank line before the start of the drawer should I want a new paragraph. > You could write a drawer filter trimming paragraph markup if the drawer > consists of a single paragraph (e.g., no blank line). I could but this is not achieving consistency across the export targets and would not allow for a single paragraph drawer to be exported inline or as a separate paragraph. Thanks, eric -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-419-g52ba1a