Bastien writes: > Hi Eric, > > Eric Abrahamsen writes: > >> I hope that helps! > > thanks for the detailed example. What verison of Org and Emacs? > > With your example and Org mode version 9.3.6 and GNU Emacs 28.0.50 > I don't get the warning. If you have a ECM I'm willing to test more. The key is having `org-agenda-sticky' set to t -- this means that we'll let-bind buffer-local variables in a buffer where they're already set. Steps to reproduce: 1. emacs -Q 2. Add Org of your choice to load-path 3. Load the attached startup.el 4. Make sure the attached test.org is someplace where the previous file can find it. 5. org-agenda, then the "b" key 6. Hit "g" or "r", either will trigger the warning Hope that works, Eric