Eric S Fraga writes: > On Monday, 12 Oct 2020 at 15:39, Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide wrote: >> Did you find a way to make flycheck or flymake work in the src-buffers? > > This is an example of when I use tangling/detangling: when I need this > kind of support to develop my code. That’s also when I tangle — but I often don’t move the code back into org afterwards, because once I needed this support once, I know I’ll need it again. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken