Hi Bruce, >> Is there any reason why we haven’t added `a/b’, `a/bc’, `a/bf’, `a/bcf’ ? > > There is a reason, though it may not be the strongest. > > It’s just odd to have a name without any other citation marker. How > would a reader know it’s a citation? For context, I’m basically just using this as a way to insert the author’s name without any chance of typos. Some thing was introduced in Doe (2019), and some comments about it. To demonstrate X, Doe considers … which allows Doe to …. All the best, Timothy