Kévin Le Gouguec writes: > fc80d052d was a rather chunky commit so I did not dig into the patch; > Ihor, does it make sense to you that it might have introduced > unfortunate side-effects wrt :PROPERTIES: indentation? You are right. org--get-expected-indentation have some expectations about :parent property of provided ELEMENT. After my commit, elements can have sections as parents. The tentative fix is attached, but please double check because I am not very familiar with the indentation code. Best, Ihor