Hi Arne, Thanks for your comments. > From the four, “contexts” sounds the most intimidating to me. > > Snippets would conflict in meaning with yasnippet. > > It also looks to me as if features may be too generic. > > If I understand it correctly, this is conditional enrichment. > > Maybe something like export adaption? I hadn’t thought of applying the term “enrichment”. That or adaptation could be a good fit. I think I like the sound of “enriching the export”, and I could probably also be sold on “export adaptation” / “adaptive export”. All the best, Timothy -- Timothy (‘tecosaur’/‘TEC’), Org mode contributor. Learn more about Org mode at . Support Org development at , or support my work at .