Hi, These last months I have been disconnected from the list for family reasons. Now, trying to catch up with the news on the list and pending things that I left here :-). In the meantime, I'm submitting this patch with a fix for second-level French `smart quotes': the correct quotes should be “” (without spaces, as in Spanish or Greek) (please, some francophone correct me, if I'm wrong...). Best regards, Juan Manuel -- Juan Manuel Macías https://juanmanuelmacias.com https://lunotipia.juanmanuelmacias.com https://gnutas.juanmanuelmacias.com