gerard.vermeulen@posteo.net writes: >>> Still failing on my side (when running tests non-interactively from >>> command line). To fix the problem, please use the approach from >>> `test-org-list/indent-item': >>> >>> (transient-mark-mode 1) >>> (push-mark (point) t t) >>> >>> Instead of (set-mark-command nil) >> >> Gerard, may I know if you had a chance to look into my comments? > > I think that I have addressed this particular comment. Not really. In any case, see the attached updated patch with my suggestion incorporated. > However, I am confused by your comments concerning this example > #+begin_src emacs-lisp > '(1 2 3) > '(1 2 3) > #+end_src > since it breaks my patch as well as main in the sense that such examples > can generate three blocks with invalid code. > I think there is in general no way to protect a user against bad > selections > for splitting by demarcation. Fair. > Secondly, I see (saw) sometimes Org emitting warnings with backtraces > starting from my patch. I think the warning may be due either to a > mistake > on my side or a bug in Org, but I am not sure. May you please provide more details?