Sebastian Rose writes: > Hi Eric, > > > sorry for being unclear. I use the -o option. The image is always > created correctly. But it seems that the exporter > (org-publish-attachment) refuses to overwrite existing files. > Hi Sebastian, I see now. It looks like org-publish-attachment uses the `copy-file' function to copy files to the publish directory. We just need to set an option argument to copy-file to tell it how to deal with overwriting. ,----[from copy-file documentation] | The optional third argument OK-IF-ALREADY-EXISTS specifies what to do | if file NEWNAME already exists. If OK-IF-ALREADY-EXISTS is nil, we | signal a `file-already-exists' error without overwriting. If | OK-IF-ALREADY-EXISTS is a number, we request confirmation from the user | about overwriting; this is what happens in interactive use with M-x. | Any other value for OK-IF-ALREADY-EXISTS means to overwrite the | existing file. `---- This file is currently set to nil, we should probably set it to t so it always overwrites files. Does that sound like the best option? The attached minimal patch set this option to t. Best -- Eric