* newbie's one-week report
@ 2009-02-13 3:00 Bill White
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Bill White @ 2009-02-13 3:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
I've been immersed in org-mode for a week now and I'm deeply impressed.
- I *feel* more in charge of my todo list
- I'm making better progress on projects and tracking that progress
- org-mode actively helps me organize my thoughts and notes into orderly
brain dumps and data piles that are easy to navigate and understand
- TODOs go right there among my brain dumps!
- my manager likes org-mode's html exports of my project pages (I'm
using a slightly modified version of http://orgmode.org/worg/worg.css)
- it was ludicrously easy to adapt my work setup for home, where I now
keep track of Important Stuff and check my agenda daily
Many thanks to Carsten and the org gang,
Bill White . email@example.com . http://members.wolfram.com/billw
"No ma'am, we're musicians."
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-02-13 3:00 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2009-02-13 3:00 newbie's one-week report Bill White
Code repositories for project(s) associated with this public inbox
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).