From: Bill White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: newbie's one-week report
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:00:03 -0600 [thread overview]
Message-ID: <email@example.com> (raw)
I've been immersed in org-mode for a week now and I'm deeply impressed.
- I *feel* more in charge of my todo list
- I'm making better progress on projects and tracking that progress
- org-mode actively helps me organize my thoughts and notes into orderly
brain dumps and data piles that are easy to navigate and understand
- TODOs go right there among my brain dumps!
- my manager likes org-mode's html exports of my project pages (I'm
using a slightly modified version of http://orgmode.org/worg/worg.css)
- it was ludicrously easy to adapt my work setup for home, where I now
keep track of Important Stuff and check my agenda daily
Many thanks to Carsten and the org gang,
Bill White . firstname.lastname@example.org . http://members.wolfram.com/billw
"No ma'am, we're musicians."
reply other threads:[~2009-02-13 3:00 UTC|newest]
Thread overview: [no followups] expand[flat|nested] mbox.gz Atom feed
You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:
* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
and reply-to-all from there: mbox
Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
List information: https://www.orgmode.org/
* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
switches of git-send-email(1):
git send-email \
* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
via mailto: links, try the mailto: link
Be sure your reply has a Subject: header at the top and a blank line
before the message body.
Code repositories for project(s) associated with this public inbox
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).