* Export emails from Lotus Notes to org-mode?
@ 2010-08-03  9:44 Johan Ekh
From: Johan Ekh @ 2010-08-03  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,
I have to use Lotus Notes at work. I often get emails with reference
material, other than the text, e.g.
attached files or inline pictures.

Is it possible to export the entire email, including this reference
material, into something that I can link
to from within org-mode?

Johan

* Re: Export emails from Lotus Notes to org-mode?
@ 2010-08-08 12:43 ` David Maus
From: David Maus @ 2010-08-08 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johan Ekh; +Cc: emacs-orgmode