On Thu, Sep 09 2010, Sven Bretfeld wrote: > I had °F at first instead of °C what I would prefer. I'm in Germany; > adding ("DE" . "°C") in the customization of "Google Weather Unit System > Temperature Assoc" didn't help. In the screenshot I noticed that you > have a string "en-gb" which is not documented. Sounds like > "English-GB", although you are in Paris. I also added this string, and I > have °C now. Is that the correct way? Yeah, but this is totally undocumented. I found the "en-gb" by trying various random strings. I wanted english text in °C, and that's the way I found. If you put "en" you will have °F. If you want german in °F… I think you're screwed up I think. :-) -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info