On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 10:01:53 +0200, Carsten Dominik wrote: > > > On Oct 10, 2010, at 7:56 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote: [...] > > > > I can't as such (some copyright material) but I can give an > > illustration of the type of slide (attached) that babel now allows me > > to do every so easily! From a pedagogical point of view, having code > > which runs and automatically creates the content to be presented is > > fantastic. No errors in transcription etc. > > Thanks, this looks really good. I am wondering if I can recruit you > to add such an example including the required babel setup to your > BEAMER tutorial? > > - Carsten > > > I'd be happy to! On my todo list now ;-)