At Sat, 13 Nov 2010 07:18:42 +0100, Vincent Belaïche wrote: > > Herein attached follows my patch. Please feel free for brickbats... > Thanks for sending the patch, but it won't provide a clean solution to the problem: The function modified by your patch works under the assumption, that for example the sequence %3A represents a percent escaped colon. But the function that creates the link in the first place does not percent-escape chars -- If we use just this patch, opening a link to a file literarally called "%3A.org" will fail. So we need to modify all functions that create links to propertly percent-escape the part of a link that follows the link type in order to make all functions unescape the link. Good news: Reworking the percent-escaping is a work in progress on my list[1] and if it is finished and accepted, the problem should be solved. Best, -- David [1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/30694/focus=33179 -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de