* absolute HTML links
@ 2011-03-20 12:58 Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2011-03-20 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I just know I'm going to get pointed to a bit of documentation I haven't
come across, but…

I've made a link abbreviation that I want to export to HTML directly as
an absolute link:

#+LINK: mylink  /absolute/url/%s/

I'd like [[mylink:bob][link text]] to export as:

Right now the link is turned into a file:// protocol.

Do I have any recourse here?

Thanks!
Eric

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-03-20 12:59 UTC | newest]