At Fri, 09 Dec 2011 20:49:36 +0100, Bastien wrote: > > Hi, > > York Zhao writes: > > > I have noticed this problem for awhile and now I think it is worth reporting it > > and hopefully get fixed. > > > > Here is what happened when I hit "C-c !" in org buffer: > > I can't reproduce this. > Me neither. Matt reported a similar problem in But it seems the problem just ... fixed itself: ,---- | However, oddly, after experiencing the same issue about 6 times in a | row, the problem mysteriously disappeared just now, and the procedure | is working fine. I have no idea what the issue is there -- I'll | report when I find it again. Maybe someone on the list can give me | suggestions for debugging if it shows up again? `---- To narrow down the bug it might be helpful to: 1. Try to reproduce the bug with a minimal setup, just Emacs + uncompiled Org mode; 2. If this is possible, see if it occurrs if the calendar buffer is already open (e.g. M-x calendar RET) -- maybe this is some kind of a weird race condition (?). Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de