* Simple reference card browser by Anything.el
@ 2011-12-11  4:46 SAKURAI Masashi
From: SAKURAI Masashi @ 2011-12-11  4:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I made simple reference browser.
Just browsing, not executing commands.

https://gist.github.com/1345100

Sample setting:
(eval-after-load "org"
  '(progn
     (require 'anything-orgcard)
     (define-key org-mode-map (kbd "M-4") 'aoc:anything-orgcard)
   ))

Here is a screenshot.
https://cacoo.com/diagrams/pU53GOElYyHbXtpa-0D3F5.png

This program retrieves the reference card for text version.
http://orgmode.org/orgcard.txt
Then, parses simply and just makes it enumerate for anything.

--
SAKURAI, Masashi (family, given)
m.sakurai@kiwanami.net

* Re: Simple reference card browser by Anything.el
@ 2011-12-11 12:23 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-12-11 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SAKURAI Masashi; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Masashi,

SAKURAI Masashi <m.sakurai@kiwanami.net> writes:

> I made simple reference browser.
> Just browsing, not executing commands.
>
> https://gist.github.com/1345100

Great -- I think this could be added to the contrib/ directory
of anything.  Tassilo (Anything's maintainer) is reading this list,
I think the main repo for anything-config is on repo.or.cz:

http://repo.or.cz/w/anything-config.git

Best,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Simple reference card browser by Anything.el
@ 2011-12-12  7:20   ` SAKURAI Masashi
From: SAKURAI Masashi @ 2011-12-12  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bzg, tassilo; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Bastien,

Thank you for your comment.
If I can contribute this program, I'll be glad.

How should I do, Tassilo?

--
SAKURAI, Masashi (family, given)
m.sakurai@kiwanami.net

@ 2011-12-12  7:52     ` Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2011-12-12  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SAKURAI Masashi; +Cc: bzg, emacs-orgmode

SAKURAI Masashi <m.sakurai@kiwanami.net> writes:

Hi Masashi,

> Thank you for your comment.
> If I can contribute this program, I'll be glad.

First of all, in the mean time it's mostly Thierry Volpiatto and
Rubikitch doing all the work on anything.el.

> How should I do, Tassilo?

Get an account at repo.or.cz.  The project site is this:

  http://repo.or.cz/w/anything-config.git

Then you can do your changes and send a git patch to one of us.  I
think, you could also fork the project so that we could pull and push
back and forth, but I'm not sure how well that works for repo.or.cz.
It's quite similar to github but older and not that featureful.

Bye,
Tassilo

* Re: Simple reference card browser by Anything.el
@ 2011-12-12 14:09       ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-12-12 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tassilo Horn; +Cc: SAKURAI Masashi, emacs-orgmode

> First of all, in the mean time it's mostly Thierry Volpiatto and
> Rubikitch doing all the work on anything.el.

Oops -- sorry I forgot to mention this, thanks for clarifying!

--
 Bastien

* Re: Simple reference card browser by Anything.el
@ 2011-12-12 14:23         ` Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2011-12-12 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: SAKURAI Masashi, emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:

>> First of all, in the mean time it's mostly Thierry Volpiatto and
>> Rubikitch doing all the work on anything.el.
>
> Oops -- sorry I forgot to mention this, thanks for clarifying!

No problem, I'm still capable of accepting patches. ;-)

Bye,
Tassilo

* Re: Simple reference card browser by Anything.el
@ 2011-12-12 14:50       ` SAKURAI Masashi
From: SAKURAI Masashi @ 2011-12-12 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tassilo; +Cc: bzg, emacs-orgmode

Hi Tassilo,

Thank you for your advice!
I'm going to discuss this topic at emacs-anything ML.