Leo Alekseyev writes: > Suppose I have a code block foo, and I want to call it several times > in my org file. However, foo may be a slow function, and so any time > I evaluate buffer non-interactively (e.g. HTML export) I want to > enable only one out of many calls to :foo > > The following doesn't work, but I think it should, since the #+call: > line should run foo with the header argument :eval no-export > > #+NAME: foo > #+BEGIN_SRC R :var turn_on_output="FALSE" > if(turn_on_output) { X11() } > #+END_SRC > > #+CALL: foo[:eval no-export](turn_on_output="TRUE") ## this STILL > evaluates on export > Thanks for sharing this example. It indicated two bugs in the existing code base. I've just pushed up fixes for both bugs, the attached Org-mode file can be used to confirm that this is now working.