Hello Now that the bug in org-mime-htmlize is fixed, I would like to comment on the visual representation. Most likely this has to do with the mml package. When I write the following message Integral $$\int fdx=0$$ And \begin{equation} \sum_{\alpha} \end{equation} and apply org-preview-latex-fragment and then org-mime-htmlize and send this message to gmail. The 'gmail-reader' displays them fine. However thunderbird does not and I apply the resulting eml file below (I presume a screenshot is not appropriated) Now tunderbird itself has an extension (latex-it) which does something similar to org-mime-htmlize, it sends latex math as png. However there are "better* displayed, I attach the relevant eml file below. Could org-mime-htmlize use the structure of latex-it? Thanks Uwe Brauer Attachments: first org, then latex-it