Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > Eric Fraga writes: > >> Actually, I have updated (one minute ago) and the problem has now >> changed! I now get this error: >> >> ,---- >> | and: Wrong type argument: stringp, (latex-fragment (:value "\\ref{sec:evaporative}" :begin 11957 :end 11978 :post-blank 0)) >> `---- > > This is a bit short to start investigations. Something is happening at > position 11957 in your buffer. You may want to narrow it to the > paragraph/table/construct around and try to export it again. It could > make a minimal example. Okay, I have investigated. Attached is a simple example which illustrates the problem which appears to be use of a latex macro within a table. Are latex macros still allowed? I have used emacs -Q and loaded in the new export etc. No customisations. The error message for this example is: ,---- | and: Wrong type argument: stringp, (latex-fragment (:value "\\ref{sec:bug}" :begin 322 :end 335 :post-blank 0)) `---- > You may also try (org-element-parse-buffer) to see if the error comes > from the parser or the export engine. You could even try to export to It's the export engine and it's due to my \ref{...} having the \ escaped, which should not happen. Thanks, eric