Dear all, I'm releasing Org 8.0. See the release notes below or at http://orgmode.org/Changes.html This release is potentially the most disruptive release since long, so please don't use it in production before you can carefully review the release notes and update your configuration -- especially with respect to export features. I would like to thank you all again for your patience, and special thanks to Nicolas who is just great to work with. I'm happy to see his code finally widely available for all Org users, not just the happy few. Enjoy!