* Clocktable time Information without days (8.0) [7.9.2 (7.9.2-dist @ /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/)]
@ 2013-05-17 17:07 Arne Babenhauserheide
From: Arne Babenhauserheide @ 2013-05-17 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org-mode mailing list.

Dear Org-Hackers,

Since the update to org-mode 8.0¹ my timestamps show a day column, when
the time is longer than 24 hours. Since I use them to check a 40h
workweek, that gets in my way quite a bit. I think that I can get used
to it, but I would prefer to set it back to showing hours as highest unit.

Is there a way to tell org-mode to avoid showing days? This also
interferes with plotting via gnuplot (which does not know the day
format).

Best wishes,
Arne

PS: Sorry for abusing the report-bug function for this. It was the
fastest way to create this mail…

¹: I write this from another computer which still has org 7.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.12)
 of 2013-03-20 on kaverne
Package: Org-mode version 7.9.2 (7.9.2-dist @ /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/)

* Re: Clocktable time Information without days (8.0) [7.9.2 (7.9.2-dist @ /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/)]
@ 2013-07-27 23:07 ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2013-07-27 23:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: arne_bab; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Arne,

I also don't use the output format that includes days.

Try setting the following variable:

(setq org-time-clocksum-format
      '(:hours "%d" :require-hours t :minutes ":%02d" :require-minutes t))

Regards,
Bernt