Hi all, This is a follow-up to Eric F's previous bug-report about getting "Marker points into wrong buffer" when having Babel #+CALL statements in Emacs Org-mode. Here's (one of) the previous messages about the issue: http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/77515 I bisected emacs-bzr to find the revision where it breaks for me (cf. attached test case). It's this one: committer: Dmitry Antipov branch nick: trunk timestamp: Thu 2013-08-29 20:36:54 +0400 message: * intervals.c (set_point_from_marker): New function. * editfns.c (Fgoto_char): * process.c (Finternal_default_process_filter): * window.c (select_window_1): Use it. * buffer.h (set_point_from_marker): Add prototype. The test file is test.sh which returns 0 if everything is good. After running test one switches revision, which is the job of bzr bisect, though I was unable to get it working. If anyone can figure out what is wrong on the Org side or what "broke" in Emacs-Core it would be great! "Luckily" it's an all-C commit so I don't know how to proceed from here. . . Thanks in advance, Rasmus -- You people at the NSA are becoming my new best friends!