Hello, Giuseppe Lipari writes: > thanks for the response. I did some debugging, but I am not an expert of > elisp and org-mode. Anyway, this is what I found: > > I put a breakpoint in fuinction org-latex-src-block() which receives > src-block as parameter. This parameter contains field language already set > to c++\"-std=c++11\", which is of course wrong. Therefore the problem is > before this function is called, but I could not follow the chain and so I > do not know precisely which function is responsible for this. > > Also, the bug triggers also when I specify C as a language. Therefore, > probably the problem is somewhere in ob-C.el. I think the following patch fixes the issue. I'll let Eric decide if it has to be applied or not. Thank you for the report. Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou