* [ANN] Syntax highlighting now available in Github in *.org files!
@ 2014-04-10 23:35 Waldemar Quevedo
From: Waldemar Quevedo @ 2014-04-10 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello Org mode users and developers,

Github has just updated some moments ago their version of the Org Ruby
gem which is used for the HTML export, and now code syntax highlight
should be available in all the *.org files in your repos.

The feedback from Brandon Keepers (@bkeepers) at Github was very
helpful to know the requirements and is key person in making this
release possible to happen, you can thank him in this now closed ticket:
https://github.com/github/markup/issues/253

If you have some feedback on the rendering of the output done
by Org Ruby gem, please let me know and submit an issue in the repo
and I will follow up (PRs welcome as well of course!):
https://github.com/wallyqs/org-ruby/issues

Thanks,

- Wally

* Re: [ANN] Syntax highlighting now available in Github in *.org files!
@ 2014-04-11 10:24 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-04-11 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Waldemar Quevedo; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Waldemar,

Waldemar Quevedo <waldemar.quevedo@gmail.com> writes:

> Github has just updated some moments ago their version of the Org
> Ruby gem which is used for the HTML export, and now code syntax
> highlight should be available in all the *.org files in your repos.

Awesome!

> The feedback from Brandon Keepers (@bkeepers) at Github was very
> helpful to know the requirements and is key person in making this
> release possible to happen, you can thank him in this now closed
> ticket:
> https://github.com/github/markup/issues/253
>
> If you have some feedback on the rendering of the output done
> by Org Ruby gem, please let me know and submit an issue in the repo
> and I will follow up (PRs welcome as well of course!):
> https://github.com/wallyqs/org-ruby/issues

Thanks you both for handling this :)

--
 Bastien