Hi Diez, "Diez B. Roggisch" writes: > Cool! Where can I get the fix? From the maint branch of the Git repository. Or just wait for the new release. >> Next time please try to find the minimal file where the bug happens: >> that way you won't have to put example files in Dropbox (those files >> will not be accessible one day), and you would have been able to give >> more useful information on what is wrong. > > I could have attached them - but I didn't know the policies here. > > Also, I thought they were quite minimal ;) The .org is one KB ;) > What could be stripped? Nearly everything :) I attach the minimal file that produces the bug. Had you send this, I'd have (and you'd have) immediately seen the problem comes from the empty #+INFOJS_OPT line. Anyway, next time!