* Removing the title in LaTeX export
@ 2014-07-12 13:36 Julien Cubizolles
From: Julien Cubizolles @ 2014-07-12 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is there a way to remove the title from during a LaTeX export? the
":with-toc nil" keyword in org-publish-project-alist removes the table
of contents but I "with-title nil" doesn't seem to be recognized.

Julien.

* Re: Removing the title in LaTeX export
@ 2014-07-12 17:15 ` Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2014-07-12 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julien Cubizolles; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Aloha Julien,

Julien Cubizolles <j.cubizolles@free.fr> writes:

> Is there a way to remove the title from during a LaTeX export? the
> ":with-toc nil" keyword in org-publish-project-alist removes the table
> of contents but I "with-title nil" doesn't seem to be recognized.
>
> Julien.

I use (setq org-latex-title-command "").

hth,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye
http://www.tsdye.com

* Re: Removing the title in LaTeX export
@ 2014-07-14  8:58   ` Julien Cubizolles
From: Julien Cubizolles @ 2014-07-14  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

tsd@tsdye.com (Thomas S. Dye) writes:

> Aloha Julien,
>
> Julien Cubizolles <j.cubizolles@free.fr> writes:
>
>> Is there a way to remove the title from during a LaTeX export? the
>> ":with-toc nil" keyword in org-publish-project-alist removes the table
>> of contents but I "with-title nil" doesn't seem to be recognized.
>>
>> Julien.
>
> I use (setq org-latex-title-command "").

Good idea, I'll try to use it in the preparation-function property of
org-publish-project-alist.

@ 2014-07-14 12:07 ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2014-07-14 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Julien Cubizolles <j.cubizolles@free.fr> writes:

> Is there a way to remove the title from during a LaTeX export? the
> ":with-toc nil" keyword in org-publish-project-alist removes the table
> of contents but I "with-title nil" doesn't seem to be recognized.

Does this give you what you want?

    #+TITLE:
    * test

It will suppress \maketitle.

If you always want to suppress it Thom's suggestion may suit you
better.

—Rasmus

--
I almost cut my hair, it happened just the other day

* Re: Removing the title in LaTeX export
@ 2014-07-14 14:24   ` Julien Cubizolles
From: Julien Cubizolles @ 2014-07-14 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Rasmus <rasmus@gmx.us> writes:

> Julien Cubizolles <j.cubizolles@free.fr> writes:
>
>> Is there a way to remove the title from during a LaTeX export? the
>> ":with-toc nil" keyword in org-publish-project-alist removes the table
>> of contents but I "with-title nil" doesn't seem to be recognized.
>
> Does this give you what you want?
>
>     #+TITLE:
>     * test
>
> It will suppress \maketitle.
>
> If you always want to suppress it Thom's suggestion may suit you
> better.

I want to suppress it selectively, depending on the export backend used,
so Thom's way, in org-publish-project-alist, works best for me.

Julien.