Hello, all of a sudden, for one of my (rather large) org files, I get an error: user-error: Not at a block I note that this error message appears in three places in org.el. However, I cannot figure out why this is being incurred and debug-on-error does not get invoked when this error occurs. Can anybody please suggest how to debug this? I have tried going through the file but nothing is obviously wrong with the structure. Annoyingly, this error stops org-mode-hook from executing so my environment is not what I expect. Thanks, eric -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.1, Org release_8.3beta-360-ge17ee8