* org-export - was :input-buffer removed from the communication channel?
@ 2014-09-28 13:07 Thorsten Jolitz
From: Thorsten Jolitz @ 2014-09-28 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Nicolas,

for exporting a buffer w/o buffer-file, sometimes ago you added property
:input-buffer to the communication channel (on my feature request), so
this used to work (one of the two vars was always non-nil):

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
  (let ((input-file (plist-get info :input-file))
        (input-buffer (plist-get info :input-buffer))) ...)
#+END_SRC

But now the :input-buffer property seems to have disappeared from the
'info' plist again. If so, its a real pity, since crucial info is missing
whenever 'buffer-file-name' is nil.

--
cheers,
Thorsten

* Re: org-export - was :input-buffer removed from the communication channel?
@ 2014-09-28 21:35 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2014-09-28 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thorsten Jolitz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Thorsten Jolitz <tjolitz@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> for exporting a buffer w/o buffer-file, sometimes ago you added property
> :input-buffer to the communication channel (on my feature request), so
> this used to work (one of the two vars was always non-nil):
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
>   (let ((input-file (plist-get info :input-file))
>         (input-buffer (plist-get info :input-buffer))) ...)
> #+END_SRC
>
> But now the :input-buffer property seems to have disappeared from the
> 'info' plist again. If so, its a real pity, since crucial info is missing
> whenever 'buffer-file-name' is nil.

It should be back in 39f5f03.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: org-export - was :input-buffer removed from the communication channel?
@ 2014-09-30  7:59   ` Thorsten Jolitz
From: Thorsten Jolitz @ 2014-09-30  7:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

> Thorsten Jolitz <tjolitz@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hi Nicolas,
>>
>> for exporting a buffer w/o buffer-file, sometimes ago you added property
>> :input-buffer to the communication channel (on my feature request), so
>> this used to work (one of the two vars was always non-nil):
>>
>> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
>>   (let ((input-file (plist-get info :input-file))
>>         (input-buffer (plist-get info :input-buffer))) ...)
>> #+END_SRC
>>
>> But now the :input-buffer property seems to have disappeared from the
>> 'info' plist again. If so, its a real pity, since crucial info is missing
>> whenever 'buffer-file-name' is nil.
>
> It should be back in 39f5f03.

Thanks!

--