Hi, Something I have wanted for a while is to have M-RET work "as expected"(?) on keyword lines such as #+LATEX_HEADER, #+CAPTION etc. An "animation" to illustrate, where '|' is point: #+CAPTION: this is a |long caption # click ⇒ #+CAPTION: this is a #+CAPTION: |long caption Would anyone else like this? Attached is a quick patch that works surprisingly well. I would work more on it if you guys agree this would be useful. It probably need much more work for corner-cases (any ideas what these are)? Thanks, Rasmus -- When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?