* How to enhance the agenda output if soome info is only in the parent entry?
@ 2014-12-07 21:22 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2014-12-07 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

here's my problem.  Assume that I have something like this in one of my
agenda files:

* Some person
** Some action to be done
(concerning some_person)
<timestamp>

* Some other person
** Some action to be done
(concerning some_other_person)
<timestamp>

Now, my (pretty much default) agenda shows only the "Some action to be
done", which is kind of misleading in this case.

What do I do about this?  I accept the possibility that my workflow
(i.e., structure of Org entries) is broken - then, how to fix it?

I realize that tags is a way to do it.  But then, it violates the DRY
principle.  Also, I have org-agenda-tags-column set to -90, though I
guess I should change this, and I'll probably do it - the main reason
for that setting was (setq org-habit-preceding-days 30), and I really
don't use habits anyway.

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski