* org-mode to latex, again!
@ 2015-03-31 10:26 Sharon Kimble
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2015-03-31 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

I am attempting again to write a latex document with org-mode. The
org-mode part is no problem, but the latex part is awkward. This is
the first few line of my org-mode document -

#+TITLE:     The history of custard pies.
#+AUTHOR:    Sharon Kimble
#+EMAIL:     boudiccas@skimble.plus.com
#+DATE:      01-04-2015
#+LATEX:     \usepackage{~/texmf/tex/latex/commonstuff/mysty}
# #+Latex_Class: mysty
#+KEYWORDS:
#+LANGUAGE:  en

* Blargh

The latex file "mysty" is actually "mysty.sty" and contains all the
latex files that I want to use, but it doesn't appear to be loading,
and I can't see why? My idea of having *all* the latex packages in
one file is so that I hope to be able to have it in its own
directory and then symlink it to each projects main org-mode file so
that I would have a known working setup, right from the start!

The first few lines of "mysty.sty" are

\NeedsTeXFormat{LaTeX2e}
\ProvidesClass{mysty}[31-03-2015]

\RequirePackage[l2tabu,orthodox]{nag}
\RequirePackage{fixltx2e}
\documentclass[a4paper,12pt]{article}
% \documentclass[a4paper,12pt]{book}
% \documentclass[a4paper,12pt]{report}
% \documentclass[a4paper,12pt]{memoir} NO
% \documentclass[a4paper,12pt]{scrbook}
%%\documentclass[a4paper,12pt]{scrreprt}
\usepackage{morewrites}
\usepackage{tocloft}
\usepackage[stretch=10]{microtype}
\setlength\parindent{0pt} % sets indent to zero
\setlength{\parskip}{5pt} % changes vertical space between paragraphs
\setcounter{tocdepth}{1}

Any ideas please?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 24.4.1.0