Hi Vicente, Thanks for catching another bug. Vicente Vera writes: > Just tried to export an Org file to ODT but this error appeared (taken > from the Messages buffer): > > ... > LaTeX to MathML converter not available. > Formatting LaTeX using verbatim > OpenDocument export failed: Assertion failed: (funcall predicate element info) > > Tried with a MWE and with a minimal init.el (because of > org-export-backends and the "odt" symbol) but the error persists. Yeah, my guess is that the error is in org-odt-format-label. It used to be that an inline formula would not have a label. But now it does. So label is non-nil. The attached patch seems to fix it, but org-odt-format-label is pretty fragile in its assumptions... I also pushed a fix to org.el that may be related if you e.g. use latexmlmath. For the record, it can be reproduced with the following example from emacs -q. —Rasmus * set up :noexport: #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp (require 'ox-odt) (setq org-latex-to-mathml-convert-command "latexmlmath \"%i\" --presentationmathml=%o") #+END_SRC * test see \(x\) -- Don't panic!!!