* correlating positions between org-mode and export
@ 2015-05-06 10:57 Phillip Lord
From: Phillip Lord @ 2015-05-06 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is there any way to correlate between the position in an org-mode buffer
and an export from that buffer. So, if I have....

* Header

With some text

Exported to

<h1>Header</h1>

I want do be able to match between the position of the "W" in "with"
between the two buffers?

Phil

* Re: correlating positions between org-mode and export
@ 2015-07-21 21:07 ` Grant Rettke
From: Grant Rettke @ 2015-07-21 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phillip Lord; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Have you looked into customizing the exporter?
Grant Rettke
--
gcr@wisdomandwonder.com | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates